Bishop Canevin High School is seeking a Head Varsity Cheerleading Coach for the 2020 – 2021 season. This position is responsible for both the regular and competition cheerleading season.
- Experience as a head cheerleading coach or a minimum of 3 years as a varsity assistant coach at the high school level is preferred.
- Experience with organizing and overseeing team camps.
- Knowledge of competition rules and proper safety regulations.
- The ability to make connections across the spectrum to multiple stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A commitment to discipline and academic oversight for the student athletes.
- A commitment to building and maintaining a strong program that upholds the mission of our school in a manner that is consistent with our Catholic values.
Supervised by: The athletic director, who provides overall objectives and final evaluation along with the high school principal.
Interested applicants should forward their cover letter, resume, letters of recommendation, and all necessary clearances (Act 34, 114, & 151 clearances) to the Bishop Canevin Athletic Director:
Bishop Canevin High School
2700 Morange Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15205