Bishop Canevin High School is accepting applications for the position of Head Girls Basketball coach.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Prior Head Coaching experience or experience as a varsity assistant coach preferred;
- A minimum of 3 years of coaching experience at the high school level or higher;
- Knowledge, experiences and resources in aspects of NCAA applications and college recruiting;
- Knowledge and experience in the mechanics of running a successful basketball program;
- An understanding of running an effective off-season program
- The ability to make connections across the spectrum to multiple stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A commitment to discipline and academic oversight for the student athletes.
- A commitment to building and maintaining a strong program that upholds the mission of our school in a manner that is consistent with our Catholic values.
Supervised by: The athletic director, who provides overall objectives and final evaluation along with the high school principal.
Interested applicants should forward their cover letter, resume, letters of recommendation, and all necessary clearances (Act 34, 114, & 151 clearances) to the Bishop Canevin Athletic Director:
Bishop Canevin High School
2700 Morange Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
412-922-7400 ext 237