General admission tickets and reserved tickets can be purchased through Ticketmaster https://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/r35lbq. All fans purchasing gate tickets and those with game tickets, WPIAL school year courtesy passes or complimentary tickets must enter at Concourse Gate A. Cash, credit or debit sales for all game day tickets which are $10 purchased at Petersen Events Center.
Spectator parking will be available in the OC Lot on Allequippa Street on Thursday, Friday and Saturday for at least $10. Handicapped drop-off areas` are located on Terrace Street in front of the Petersen Events Center. Accessible parking is available in the BST Lot diagonal from the Petersen Events Center on Terrace Street with an accessible placard.
· Upon entering the Petersen Events Center, guests will undergo appropriate security-based screening. These procedures help ensure all guests have a safe and enjoyable event experience.
· Only small personal bags (i.e. purses, baby or diaper, etc.) will be permitted inside the Petersen Events Center. These items will be searched upon entering.
· Bags larger than 12″ x 12″ x 12″ are not permitted.
· iPads are permitted
In addition, the follow items are not permitted inside the Petersen Events Center:
· Coolers, backpacks and sealed packages (including gifts for athletes and/or performers)
· Food or Beverage, with the exception of special medical needs
· Cans, bottles, glass or other similar containers
· Video, audio, professional cameras, recording device, tripods and bipods are strictly prohibited in the building.
o For all other events, camera policies may vary. Please phone 412-648-3054 closer to the event date for the latest information.
· Air horns or noisemakers
· Weapons of any kind
· Spiked or studded jewelry and belts
· Selfie Sticks
· Pepper Spray or Mace
· Laser Pointers
· Go Pros
· Animals, except for those performing disabled service duty
· Electronic Cigarettes cannot be used inside the building
· Signs, banners, flags, posters or any other item that:
o obstructs the view
o deemed offensive
o pose a danger or a possible security risk
· No Flags larger than 3′ x 2′
· No Poles/Sticks for flags or signs
Petersen Events Center management reserves the right to make the final determination on prohibited items. In the event that the prohibited items are revealed in a search, guests will be asked to dispose of the items or return them to their cars before re-entering the building.
Noisemakers (air horns, cowbells, plastic milk cartons with coins, etc.) are prohibited. No towels, flags OR GLITTER are permitted. Fans that bring these items to the gate will be turned away. If any of these items are discovered after gate entry, they will be confiscated. The Principal and/or Athletic Director will be responsible for policing this. ALL FANS IN ATTENDANCE MUST WEAR FULL LENGTH SHIRTS AT ALL TIMES AND CANNOT HAVE THEIR FACES COVERED WITH EITHER A MASK OR PAINT.
No signs are permitted. The Principal is responsible for enforcing this policy.
HSSN will produce and video stream the WPIAL’s 2020 Basketball Championship games live http://tribhssn.triblive.com/ and archived.